- IMG_0183.OAth ot Professionalism.Adm Chinn.Drs Mittelman and Lewis and grads
Salus University’s commencement was held on Sunday, May 26 at the Kimmel Center’s Verizon Hall. In a University tradition, faculty and audience members who are members of the healthcare professions are invited to stand and repeat the Oath to Professionalism along with the new graduates.
- IMG_0018.INaugural MPH class with Drs
Four of the members of the inaugural MPH Class of 2013 are shown here with Dr. Anthony DiStefano and Dr. William Monaco, both of whom were responsible for the conception and creation of the University’s Public Health programs.
Doctor of Optometry Class of 2013 President, Shana Barrett, OD, addresses her fellow graduates and the audience.
Friends gather together one last time as students before the ceremony.
Friends together before commencement begins.
- IMG_0026.MSc gradautes from Norway
Members of the University’s Master of Science degree in Clinical Optometry (for international licensed practitioners) traveled from Norway for the commencement.
- Cropped IMG_0207.BOT members and Drs Mittelman and Lewis
Dr. Lewis and Dr. Mittelman with members of the Board of Trustees of the University.
- IMG_0197.Salus Faculty with Dr Lewis1
Dr. Lewis with members of the University’s faculty.
- Inaugural MPH Class with Drs Mittelman.Lewis.DiStafano and Monaco
Four of the members of the inaugural MPH Class of 2013 are shown here with Drs. Anthony Di Stefano, William Monaco, Michael Mittleman and Thomas Lewis.
Salus University, named for a Latin word meaning health and well-being, is known for its primary care philosophy, holistic approach, and commitment to the development and success of its students.
Established by the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Salus University offers the following degree and certificate programs:
Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Residency Program
- Degree Programs for
International Ophthalmic Practitioners
College of Education and Rehabilitation
- Low Vision Rehabilitation Programs
- Occupational Therapy Programs
- Orientation and Mobility Therapy Programs
- Professional Preparation Programs for
Teachers of Children with Visual and Multiple Impairments
- Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Programs
Osborne College of Audiology
- Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
- International Doctor of Audiology
(AuD) Degree Bridge Program
- Advanced Studies Certificate Programs
- Summer 2013 Workshops
College of Health Sciences
- Physician Assistant
(Master of Medical Science - MMS)
- Public Health Programs
Office of Graduate Programs in Biomedicine
- PhD in Biomedicine with an embedded Master of Science degree
We invite you to learn more about Salus University programs and begin an exciting career journey that combines a world of opportunity with the deep satisfaction of caring for others.