How to Join
You are cordially invited to join one of the Salus University’s most prestigious donor societies.
Qualifications for membership include one or more of the following:
- Naming PCO Foundation in your will.
- Naming PCO Foundation as a beneficiary of a life-income plan.
- Making any other planned giving arrangements with PCO Foundation.
Members can expect some or all of the following benefits:
- You can qualify for federal income tax deductions.
- Your beneficiary(s) could receive income for life.
- Your estate may realize reduced probate costs and estate taxes.
- You will generously provide for the future of Salus University or one of its Colleges.
- Your name will be listed among other Society members in the College Annual Report.
For More Information
Lynne C. Corboy,
Director of Development