George S. Osborne College of Audiology
International Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
Degree Bridge Program
Financial Information - Tuition and Fees
- A one time, non-refundable, application fee of $100 applies. Application fee payment is due with the application to the program.
- Technology Fees
- eCollege Technology Fee: a one time, non-refundable, eCollege technology fee of $2,000 applies. The eCollege technology fee payment is due on acceptance to the program and before classes start.
- Salus University Technology Fees
- University technology fees are $115 per quarter. The University technology fee payment is due after registration for a quarter has been completed and before the start of classes.
(Note: the year has four academic quarters and each quarter has two, six-week academic sessions. University technology fees are paid four times per year.)
- Tuition for this program is $350.00 per semester credit, with a degree requirement of 45 semester credits.
Most six-week courses are 1.5 academic credits. Students may register for up to two courses per session, or four courses per quarter. (Note: each academic quarter has two, six-week academic sessions.)
- Tuition payment is due quarterly, after registration is completed and before the start of classes.