Office of Graduate Programs in Biomedicine
Graduate Programs in Biomedicine
Tuition is the same for both the MSc and PhD programs: $910.00 per credit
- Master of Science (MSc) degree: 36 credit program total.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree: 89 credit program total.
- Activity fee is $270 and now includes allocation for professional fees. Charged at the beginning of each semester, activity fees will be pro-rated for on-campus terms.
- Technology fee is $120. Technology fees are charged every semester.
- Laboratory fee: $500 minimum fee per on-campus term.
- The commencement fee is $180. The commencement fee is billed in the first term of the year in which the student graduates.
- An international student fee may apply.
Tuition and fees are due and payable two weeks prior to the start of each session. Tuition and fees shown here are subject to change.
AFOS Tribute Scholarship
Up to five partial Biomedicine degree program scholarships are offered each term through a collaborative partnership with the Armed Forces Optometric Society (AFOS). These scholarships are unique, in that they are offered to dependents of AFOS members as well as active AFOS members in good standing who wish to pursue an online Biomedicine degree.
All applicants must complete the Salus University online Biomedicine application process.
Qualified applicants will be considered for selection by the Biomedicine Scholarship Selection Committee, which will be comprised of appointed members of the AFOS Awards committee and the Salus University Biomedicine program.
Additional information can be found on the AFOS website AFOS2020 Awards page.
The deadline for applying is November 3rd. Spring term registration is open November 10th – February 6th with the Spring term starting on February 16, 2015. Additional information can be found on the AFOS website Awards page at www.afos2020.org or interested applicants may contact Dr. William Monaco at email@example.com or Dr Joseph Pruitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.