College of Education and Rehabilitation
Department of Speech-Language Pathology
Entering 2014 Application Process
Master of Science in
Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) degree program:
Applications to the SLP program for the anticipated Entering Class of Fall 2014 are now being accepted
- Student application reviews begin when application is received
- Interviews are scheduled and initiated
- Candidates meeting the requirements established by the Admissions Committee will be admitted when Candidacy Status is granted by the Council on Academic Accreditation for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
It is to a student’s advantage to apply as early as possible to ensure full consideration for admission.
Obtaining and Submitting Your Application
If you have questions about the processing of applications or the required prerequisites, contact an Admissions Counselor at 800.824.6262 before completing the online application.
You can apply for Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology Program as follows:
- Submit an online application to the College. The application can be started and saved. You will be provided a key number to allow you to retrieve the application and your responses will be saved until you are ready to submit. Please save this key. It is the only way you can access your saved application. Please provide an email address so the key number can be forwarded to you for your records. Please forward any technology or application issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print a copy for your records.
- Application fee payment online option is entered after submission of application.