College of Education and Rehabilitation
Department of Occupational Therapy
Interested students are cordially invited to attend the Office of Admissions Webinar Wednesdays series to learn more about our programs!
Fall 2014 Application Process
MSOT and Combined MSOT/OTD degree programs:
Applications to the OT program for the Entering Class of Fall 2014 will be accepted through the Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS) at www.otcas.org.
- Student application reviews begin when application is received
- Interviews are scheduled and initiated
- Candidates meeting the requirements are admitted on a weekly basis until class capacity is reached
It is to a student’s advantage to apply as early as possible to ensure full consideration for admission.
International Students and Practitioners
For international students and practitioners who have completed course work outside of the U.S. or Canada, please provide the Office of Admissions with the following information:
- A course-by-course credential review from an accredited agency, which evidences all post-secondary studies completed. Please consult agency’s web site for requirements to complete the evaluation.
- An official evaluation must be sent from the agency directly to Salus University, Office of Admissions, 8360 Old York Road, Elkins Park, PA 19027. These services are provided by various agencies including: World Education Services, PO Box 745, Old Chelsea Station, New York, NY 10113-0745, Phone 212-966-6311, www.wes.org
- Official results of a TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language (www.toefl.org) examination.