Jean Marie Pagani, OD, FAAO
- BS, Villanova University
- BS, OD, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Postgraduate training in Radiation Hazards and Control from Rutgers University.
- Rresidency in Primary Care Optometry at The Eye Institute of the Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
Role at Salus University:
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Tenured, Associate Professor of Optometry
- Director, Internship Program
- Chief, The Eye Institute
- Coordinator of the Clinical Medicine Course for third year students in Optometry
- Lectures on Standard (Universal) Precautions to Optometry and Audiology students
- Coordinator Ocular Medicine Course (Clinical Medicine) for Physician Assistants at Salus University and Arcadia University
Professional Honors and Activities:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry
- Certified in Interpretation of Fluorescein Angiography and Utilizing Injections in Primary Eye Care
- International Studies, Masters Program, offered by Salus University. Area of expertise is in the Eye and Systemic disease. Lectured extensively on this area throughout the United States and in Europe.
- Dr. Pagani has published journal articles and book chapters in the optometric literature.
- Chief of Primary Care in Suite 2. Her clinical teaching responsibilities include supervision of patient care by residents and optometry interns at The Eye Institute.
- Staff optometry position at Nemours Senior Care, a geriatric facility, in Wilmington, Delaware
- American Academy of Optometry,
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association.