Glenn R. Roedel, MS
- MS - Computer Information Systems, University of Phoenix
- BS - Business Administration – Delaware Valley College
Role at Salus:
- Director of Client Services dept. of Technology and Library Services (TLS)
- Ophthalmic Imaging and EHR integration
- 2011 - AOCLE Meeting –Speaker, “Lecture Capture, Bringing Electronic Presentations to Life”.
- 2008 – 2014 - On-going Low Vision lecture series – Simulating Patient(s) with Low Vision Using Open Source Image Editing Software.
- 2005 - Member contributor – Cultural Diversity Grant as a member of the Intercultural Sensitivity Education for Educators (ISEE) research group.
- 2004 - Co-Author, American Academy of Optometry Abstract and Poster titled “Mind Mapping, The cascade and Flow of Information through an Integrated Optometric Curriculum”.
- 2004 - Author WCO Manuscript and Lecture – “The Electronic Tracking of Student Clinical Experiences and the Impact on Education and Professional Development”.Delivered in Milan, Italy.
- 2002 - Co-author and technical project manager for the college PA State “Link to earn Grant” awarding $250,000 to PCO for the improvement of distance education.
- Master Certified Novell Engineer (MCNE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Certified Novell Engineer (CNE)