Joseph P. Ruskiewicz OD, MPH
- OD - Illinois College of Optometry,
- MPH - University of Illinois at the Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Role at Salus University:
- Clinical educator, lecturer Health Care Policy, Organization and Jurisprudence
- Public Health Expertise: health policy, quality assurance, health care assessment
Selected Representative Publications:
- “Effect of Cooper Vision Multifocal D-Lens on Peripheral Refraction”, Poster at ARVO 2006, “Orthokeratology, an answer for myopia control” Review of Optometry, March 15, 2009 pp 89-98.
Professional Honors and Activities:
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association "George Gottschalk Award" for volunteerism.
- Primary Care at The Eye Institute and private practice.
- Quality assurance, electronic records and ortho-keratolgy.