Andrea Carr Tyszka, MS, OTR/L, SIPT
- MSOT, Temple University
- BSOT, Temple University
- Faculty, Occupational Therapy Department
- Pediatrics, Sensory Integration
Selected Representative Publications:
- Tyszka, A. C. & Farber, R. S. (2010) Exploring the relation of health-promoting behaviors to role participation and health-related quality of life in women with multiple sclerosis: A pilot study. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 64, 650-659.
- Tyszka, A. C. & Farber, R. S. (2006) Study Examines the effects of health promotion in women with MS. MS Connection, Fall 2006, p. 25.
- Professional Advisory Board, Temple University, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, Occupational Therapy Program
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- NJ & PA OT licensure
- NJ school certification
- Sensory Integration & Praxis certification (SIPT)
- Professional Enhancement Certificate in Sensory Integration from Temple University