Application Information For NCLVI Fellowships 2006
Fellowship Competition Now Closed.
1. Applicants must be:
- US citizens
- Accepted for full-time doctoral program at a Consortium University
2. Applicants must submit:
- A completed application form
(Please note: Application has been revised as of 10-24-05).
- Proof of US citizenship
- All college and university transcripts
- GRE Score Report
- Vita or resume
- Proof of professional certifications
- Responses to essay questions
- Three letters of reference, including at least one from a college or university faculty member.
- A letter from Consortium University stating applicant has been accepted into doctoral program or the university intends to accept applicant into a doctoral program.
3. The deadline for submitting an application and all supporting materials is February 3, 2006.
4. Applications are evaluated according to the following items (Please see: Application Evaluation Form 2006: Guidelines for Reviewers):
- Evidence of Academic Performance or Potential
- Evidence of Preparation for the Profession
- Evidence of Professional Experience
- Evidence of Leadership Activities
- Letters of Reference
- Written Response to Application Essay Questions
5. Please send all application materials to:
Ms. Tina Fitzpatrick
National Center for Leadership in Visual Impairment
Department of Graduate Studies in Vision Impairment
Pennsylvania College of Optometry
8360 Old York Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027
* IMPORTANT: You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or higher installed on your computer to view and print this documents. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer click to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader
** Microsoft Word document.