Documents of Interest
- Application Information For NCLVI FELLOWSHIPS 2006
- Department of Graduate Studies Awarded Record Grant for Leadership Center
- Preface to Guidelines for OSEP Leadership Program Competition Applications *
- NCLVI Unsolicited Proposal to OSEP *
- National Center for Leadership in Visual Impairment (NCLVI) informational flyer in PDF format.*
- NCLVI University Consortium - Mission Statement
- Guiding Principles of the NCLVI Public Advisory Council - As of December 13, 2004
- Guiding Principles of the NCLVI University Consortium - As of December 13, 2004 .
- Guiding Principles of the NCLVI Public Advisory Council - As of January 12, 2005.
- NCLVI 1 + 4 Briefing Binder June, 2005*
- Guiding Principles of the NCLVI University Consortium - As of October 11, 2005
- NCLVI 1+4 Report, December 15, 2005 *
* IMPORTANT: You must have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view and print the document. If you do not have the reader installed on your computer download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.