Current Student News
- Osborne College of Audiology News
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry News
- College of Education and Rehabilitation News
- College of Health Sciences News
- Office of Graduate Programs in Biomedicine News
The University community warmly welcomes its newest members:
- Mark Boas, OD, Assistant Professor, Optometry
- Kerri Dougherty, Security
- Arthur T. Ketchum, Jr., Security
The University community offers sincere congratulations to the following members:
- Adam R. Glassick, PA-C '10, who earned a specialty Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) credential from the NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. Mr. Glassick is one of only 36 currently certified PAs in Florida and approximately 800 certified PAs in the nation.
- Fabiana Perla, EdD, who presented a poster at the Association for Education and Rehabilitation Professionals (AER) conference in Puerto Rico on interprofessional education at Salus earlier this month.
Are you getting your Rave alerts about campus closings, delays, etc.? In addition to the regular Rave alerts, the University has enabled Rave Guardian, an enhanced app of the Rave Mobile Safety System.
Users of the app can designate roommates, family members or trusted friends as a "guardian" when they set a safety timer. The free app can be found by searching for "Rave Guardian" in the app store. For more details.