Current Student News
- Osborne College of Audiology News
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry News
- College of Education and Rehabilitation News
- College of Health Sciences News
- Office of Graduate Programs in Biomedicine News
The University community offers sincere congratulations to the following members:
- Dr. Victor H. Bray, dean, Osborne College of Audiology, and Dr. Jonette Owen, assistant dean for the Practice and Assessment of Audiologic Medicine, who presented "How many AuDs Does It Take To Graduate an AuD?" at the American Academy of Audiology's annual AudiologyNOW! conference in San Antonio, TX.
- Robert DiSogra, AuD '03, adjunct, who presented Over-the-counter tinnitus relief products and Ear Canal Anatomy and Pathology at the American Academy of Audiology (AAA) in San Antonio, TX.
- Sallyann Geiss, PhD, CCC-SLP, assistant professor, and Bob Serianni, MS, CCC-SLP, clinical director, Speech-Language Pathology program, who presented "Interprofessional Education: It's Not About You" at the Pennsylvania Speech-Language Hearing Association (PSHA) conference last month.
The University community extends its sincere condolences to the following members:
- Dr. John Fitzgerald, medical director and associate director, Physician Assistant program, on the passing of his father, Mr. John J. Fitzgerald, Jr.
- The family of retired PCO employee, Joan Flanigan, who passed away on April 11.
Are you getting your Rave alerts about campus closings, delays, etc.? In addition to the regular Rave alerts, the University has enabled Rave Guardian, an enhanced app of the Rave Mobile Safety System.
Users of the app can designate roommates, family members or trusted friends as a "guardian" when they set a safety timer. The free app can be found by searching for "Rave Guardian" in the app store. For more details.