Download and complete application:
Application and Notification Timeline
Applications for the Fall 2010 cohort is closed. Applications
are now being accepted for the Fall 2011 cohort.
- Applications must be postmarked by December 31, 2010.
Applications postmarked after that date will not be considered.
- Notifications will be made to applicants by March 15, 2011.
Applications should be sent to:
Tina Fitzpatrick, NLCSD Administrative Assistant
College of Education and Rehabilitation
8360 Old York Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027
Tel: (215) 780-1501 - (215) 780-1501
Fax: (215) 780-1357
A completed application must include the following:
- Application Form: Submit a completed and dated NLCSD admission application form
- Professional Data: Include copies of teaching certifications and a curriculum vita or resume
- A Professional Statement: See Application Form for details
- A written Response to Critical Issue: See Application Form for details
- Official standardized test scores: NLCSD accepts either the Graduate Record Exam or Millers Analogies Test. Salus University Institution Code is 2645 for the GRE and 2556 for the MAT.
- Transcripts: Submit one official transcript in a sealed envelope for each graduate or professional school attended. These transcripts may be sent to you to be included in your completed application packet. Official transcripts that are stamped “issued to student” but remain in sealed envelopes are considered official by NLCSD.
- Recommendation Letters: Three professional letters of reference (see Application Form for details)
- NLCSD Applicant Checklist: The Checklist is to be completed by the same individuals who write the Recommendation letters
Applicants to NLCSD must also be accepted by an NLCSD Consortium University. For a list of Consortium members, please see http://www.salus.edu/nlcsd/index.html.