For more than nine decades, Salus University has maintained a tradition of excellence, embracing academic innovation, continuous program improvement, and leadership. Our rigorous academic programs are based on a primary care, holistic, and patient-centered philosophy that emphasizes hands-on learning and innovative student learning experiences.
Salus University offers the following degree and certificate programs:
Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Residency Program
- Degree Programs for
International Ophthalmic Practitioners
College of Education and Rehabilitation
- Low Vision Rehabilitation Programs
- Occupational Therapy Programs
- Orientation and Mobility Therapy Programs
- Professional Preparation Programs for
Teachers of Children with Visual and Multiple Impairments
- Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Programs
Osborne College of Audiology
- Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
- International Doctor of Audiology
(AuD) Degree Bridge Program
- Advanced Studies Certificate Programs
- Summer 2013 Workshops
College of Health Sciences
- Physician Assistant
(Master of Medical Science - MMS)
- Public Health Programs
Office of Graduate Programs in Biomedicine
- PhD in Biomedicine with an embedded Master of Science degree
We invite you to learn more about Salus University programs and begin an exciting career journey that combines a world of opportunity with the deep satisfaction of caring for others.
Salus is a Latin word meaning health and well-being.
Founded in 1919 as Pennsylvania College of Optometry.
Four colleges with ten accredited degree programs.
Enrollment:1080 students on-campus and in distance education programs.
Application Deadline: Rolling Admission