College of Health Sciences
Public Health Programs
Applications are accepted on a continuous basis throughout the year. Once accepted, students can begin to register for courses in the term immediately following matriculation, depending on the student’s course of studies.
Submitting Your Application
All applications for both degree and non-degree students are processed on-line. The University uses eOmniForm.com to collect application information, an SSL based security system that assures the secure transfer of all information and cannot be viewed on the internet.
You may want to download the application to your computer to familiarize yourself with the complete application before submitting it on-line, as the electronic application process must be submitted as a single entry.
The three required items listed below should be sent as a Word document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org within five (5) days of submitting your application. Please include the number of the item, its title (e.g., 1. Curriculum Vitae), your name and your email address on each document. You may elect to submit a single Word document with all three answers or separate attachments.
- Personal Data -Educational Resume/ Curriculum Vitae - The document should list, in chronological order, an applicant's education and work experiences, publications, honors and achievements to date.
- Life Experiences Essay (250-500 word limit) - Describe those life experiences that have contributed to your perspectives on public health issues, values and needs, both domestically and internationally, as appropriate. (Required)
- Personal Statement (250-500 word limit) - Indicate the area of interest you wish to study and your goals in pursuing the MPH degree or non-degree option. Also, tell us why this program is expected to meet your personal and professional objectives, and how it will impact public health needs in the communities you expect to serve. (Required)
If you have questions about the processing of applications, contact an Admissions Counselor at email@example.com before completing the on-line application.
You also may call us at 800.824.6262 (toll free from the US and Canada) or 215.780.1301 (M – F, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST).
Submit an on-line application to the College of Health Sciences
Download the application in PDF format for review.*
Depending on the speed of your internet connection it may take a few minutes to load the various sections of the application. Please read the directions below before beginning. If you encounter a problem, contact an Admissions Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 800.824.6262 (toll free from the US and Canada) or at 215.780.1301.
Application Fee Payment: $100
- Pay Online
If you are unable to pay on-line, please contact us at the above numbers to discuss other payment options. (The application fee is non-refundable.)
Please note: You must enter your name and social security number (or other official identification document number for non-US citizens/residents) on each form.
We use eOmniForm.com to collect application information which has security which is SSL based, so you know the information collected cannot be viewed on the internet and is transferred securely.
Non - Degree Student Status
(students not enrolled in a degree or certificate program)
Please complete the form found at the link below and submit.
Matriculated Students Status
The application has two parts (one part required; one part optional). Have the necessary information available to assist in completing the entire application. After completing a section:
- Print a copy for your records
- Click on the "submit" button
- Move on to the next section
* IMPORTANT: You must have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view and print the document. If you do not have the reader installed on your computer click to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.