Safety & Security

Parking Decals

Please print and complete the proper form.

All Salus forms and University ID should be taken to the University’s Security Office just off the main lobby entrance, West Wing.

All Breyer Office Park forms should be either taken to the Security Office or, if your office has a designated person, given to that person for processing with the University.

If you bring your form in person, please have identification with you.


Salus University Parking Decal Form

Breyer Office Park Parking Decal Form